I don't really have anything HUGE to post about, so I'll just update everyone on a few things that have been going on.
I finally met Katie (the girl from my last post) and she is super cool! We hung out at Starbucks for a couple hours and had a fun time talking about MN vs TX, babies (she's pregnant,) jobs, books, TV shows, etc. We still can't believe we live so close to each other! I invited her to book club and she's excited to join the group! Oh, and I found out that her mom's name is Laura, which makes things even crazier...because MY mom's name is Laurie!!
Pierce is a non-stop talker these days. He has started repeating things (sounds and words) and he has picked up how to say "I know" and it's just the cutest thing ever. He also screams periodically, which I still find funny, and says "za za za" ALL the time. I think he'll be saying Zeke before he says Roxie =) Stacy said that when Ani goes to the other room, Pierce will yell for her and you can tell he is saying her name. He'll do it sometimes when he's at home too, I think he just loves being around her. He is standing for longer periods of time without holding on to anything but he's not walking yet. He starts a new daycare on August 2nd and we are very sad that we won't get to see Stacy every day. Pierce adapts quickly to most things and we hope that's the case with the daycare change.
We are getting ready for Pierce's 1st birthday, I can't believe it's been a whole year already! Sheldon's parents will be in town to visit next week and my parents come to town in three weeks. Pierce will get to have two birthday parties and I'm sure he'll be loved on the entire time they are here.
I'm sad to report that I don't even have any new pictures I can post. I know that's the reason a lot of you check the website so I'll be sure to get some this weekend =)
No comments:
Post a Comment