Friday, July 25, 2008

It's official...

Well, I guess I'll be buying new NASCAR gear next year. Tony Stewart has announced that he is not only leaving Joe Gibbs racing, but he's also not taking the #20 car OR Home Depot's sponsorship with him. No more orange car, oh well, orange wasn't really my color anyway =) Maybe all the stuff I currently have will be collector's items and worth big bucks someday!! Tony will once again be driving a Chevy and he'll be in the red #14 car, sponsored by Old Spice and Office Depot. I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, but one thing is for sure, no matter what car you put him in, he's going to drive the wheels off and win some races!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

you are going to have to take me to a race one of these days so i can understand the love of this sport that you have. it alludes me.

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

Don't really know enough to comment on this, but love reading your blogs about how much "thinking" you do while in the car!