I was at the hospital...in the beginning stages of labor. Hard to believe that at 5:11 tomorrow morning, Pierce will be a year old. Where has the time gone? Our little 7 pound 3 ounce sweet boy is now an even sweeter 21 pound boy! As he sleeps soundly right now, I can't help but think about how great of a ride it has been! Yes, there have been some tough times, but the happy times FAR outweigh them.
Pierce started infant swimming lessons today, another confirmation that he's not a baby anymore. They aren't your typical swimming lessons just yet, they are basically teaching him to roll from his tummy to his back if he should happen to fall in the water. This would give him precious seconds to breathe if something were to happen. The course runs for 4-8 weeks, depending on how fast he picks it up. Sheldon said he wasn't a happy camper today for the first one, but the manual says that's to be expected. He's a pretty easy going baby so I expect him to enjoy it more towards the end of the week. Check out www.infantswim.com for more info.
2 comments:
Charlotte thinks boys that can swim are dreamy. ;o)
I can't believe it's been a year... you're doing SUCH a great job with him!!!
One year old! They grow so fast! What a great year for mom and dad. And a swimmer too, that is awesome.
Post a Comment