So, I heard a McDonald's ad on the radio on my way home today. I thought it was amusing. A husband says to his wife something to the effect of, "It's late and I can't sleep, I think I'll go get a snack." She then hears the car leave, I guess he's headed to McDonald's. Then the announcer proceeds to say that there is no better late night snack than a Big Mac and an iced coffee. WHAT?! It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep, the last thing you want is a Big Mac to sit and coagulate in your stomach, let alone a friggin' COFFEE with more caffeine to keep you awake. If you think I'm doggin' McDonald's, well yes, you're right. I'm not a fan of their food with the exception of their fries but I'm not going to sit in the drive-thru line for JUST fries. I've heard good thing about their coffee from a couple co-workers, but once again, not gonna sit in the drive-thru for that either. Anyways...
One of my favorite things to eat are peanut butter M&M's. Now there is something I would sit in a drive-thru line for. Some of you may know that I love sweets. I'm not picky...candy bars, cookies, cakes, it's all yummy to me. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a store that had a drive-thru where you could just order random candy?! Not awesome for the waistline but I digress.
Pierce will be a year old in a week =( I rocked him for a few extra minutes before he went to bed tonight just so I could hold him. He didn't seem to mind and I have to get cuddle time in when I can. He is usually go, go, go and only wants to be held right before he goes to bed. There is no better feeling than his little head resting on my shoulder while he dozes off...
2 comments:
I miss that time that Katherine would just let me hold her!
can't believe he is getting so big! and 1 is almost here. wow!
i'm off caffeine more or less, but McDonald's iced coffee is pretty good if you want to try somethin different. and yummo to PB M&Ms.
Post a Comment