Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday's Fashion Faux Pas...on Saturday

I wasn't home to post last night but I didn't want to let any of my faithful faux pas readers down this week, so I'm posting late. There are many times I see faux pas that would be wonderful post but I either A-don't have a camera with me or B-they occur at work and I'm not quite sure which co-workers read my blog (don't worry Rachelle, your outfits are safe.) =) So, today's faux pas comes from my own child. I know there are going to be many times Pierce wants to leave the house in an outfit he picked out all on his own and I think we had the first one last weekend. I'm all for letting him be his own person and who really cares if your kid wants to go to Target in his Halloween costume, even if it is July, right?! So, here's the first post of many hilarious outfits I'm sure.

First it started with his pajamas and the khaki hat. He loves to sit on the bottom step and put his hat on and just chill. I guess it's like his own little chair or something.


Then he switched to the blue and orange hat. Not TOO bad, but zoom in on the picture and you'll notice he wanted his camo crocs on...OVER his footie pajamas. They didn't really fit but he didn't seem to care. What a hoot =)

No comments: