Oh, on channel 5 news last night, they had a segment where they were talking about a store that sells just jeans. They mentioned what kind of jeans are "in" right now and those dreaded skinny jeans were still at the top of the list as well as the ever so popular high-waist jeans ||eye roll||
Friday, November 14, 2008
Friday's Fashion Faux Pas
Well, I saw a LOT of faux pas' this week but unfortunately did not have my camera. Good thing I have a couple pictures in reserve though tonight's picture you get a 2 for 1 =) This picture is from the races (same weekend as the previous week's picture.) Notice the boots on the girl on the right with the yellow shirt. I'm not a fan of Ugg type boots in the first place, even less so when it's 80 degrees and people think they are "cool." How do your feet not sweat to death? I guess "fashion" is more important than comfort to this girl. Second, notice the white sweat pants on the the girl on the left. I didn't think people still wore the sweatpants with elastic on the bottom, not to mention pushed up to your knees. She has a Juicy Couture bag, you would think she has SOME fashion sense?! Perhaps I'm just being too harsh...

Oh, on channel 5 news last night, they had a segment where they were talking about a store that sells just jeans. They mentioned what kind of jeans are "in" right now and those dreaded skinny jeans were still at the top of the list as well as the ever so popular high-waist jeans ||eye roll||And this was a totally practical store too, where jean prices range from a mere $80 to over $200 ||double eye roll||
Oh, on channel 5 news last night, they had a segment where they were talking about a store that sells just jeans. They mentioned what kind of jeans are "in" right now and those dreaded skinny jeans were still at the top of the list as well as the ever so popular high-waist jeans ||eye roll||
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I can figure out is that this girl with the boots MUST be a native Texan. I mean, it WAS a chilly 80 degrees. I've heard that native Texans can die of exposure when the temperature hits 60, so she was probably just being prepared!
Post a Comment