Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You need some time for this...but it's fun!!

The Rules!
1.) Answer the questions below.
2.) Take each answer and type it into photobucket.
3.) Take a picture from the 1st page of results and copy html code.
4.) You can't copy the person's answers before you.


1.) Age your next birthday....
thirty two


2.) A place you would like to travel...
hawaii

3.) Your favorite place...

Target


4.) Your favorite object...

jeans


5.) Your favorite food...
pizza

6.) Your favorite animal…

dogs
7.) Your favorite color...

Photobucket

8.) The town you were born in...
Faribault Falcons

9.) The town you live in now...

Wylie

10.) Dream Come True…

pierce

11.) Name of your love...
Not too many good looking Sheldons on photobucket =)

Sheldon


12.) Your nickname...

Ok, so my selection was limited for pictures, I changed the spelling of it a few times and this is all I could come up with.

Ne

13.) Your middle name...

lynn

2 comments:

Brad and Tammy said...

Hey! My middle name is Lynn too! Mine has a E on the end. I thought your nickname was NeNe.

Renee & Sheldon said...

Well, yeah that's my nickname but all the pictures that came up were dorky. Ok, I changed the spelling and edited the pic...though I still didn't have too many choices =)