Pierce is loving going to Stacy's every day. Stacy said that he will just sit and watch Ani while she plays and Ani even has conversations with him. The other day she was explaining to Pierce what a telephone is and that it is used to call his mommy! TOO CUTE!!! He's equally fond of Stacy too, he gets a huge smile when we walk in the house in the morning. Every day I drop him off I'm reminded of how thankful I am to have Stacy in our lives to watch our little guy. It just warms my heart =) Here are some pics from the past couple days of the 2 kiddos...

Ani and Pierce in their matching Valentine's outfits

How adorable are they?!

Ani loves to help feed Pierce

I think he's more interested in watching her than eating

Learning to read...sort of!


Ani jumping on her bed, I'm sure Pierce was taking notes
1 comment:
love at first bottle
Post a Comment