Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I stole the computer....

and Mom doesn't know it yet!!! What, you don't believe me? Is this proof enough for you? Oh, and if you're wondering, "How the heck does a 7 month old know how to type?!" Well, I paid close attention the whole time I was in Mom's belly...do you know she types like a million words a minute?! CRAZY!




Grandpa and Grandma were here this weekend and I had a blast, it was nice to have other people to play with besides Mom, Dad, and the dogs. Although Mom didn't get a lot of pictures to remember the visit, I have a pretty good memory and I think that will be good enough. Here are a couple though of me and Grandpa.



Oh, and did you know that they ship babies in the mail? No, really!!! How do you think I got here?






Well, I better get to bed! I have a busy day tomorrow playing and all...not to mention, I don't want Mom to catch me on here. I hope the drool on the keyboard doesn't give me away =)

2 comments:

The McKays said...

great first post, pierce. you type and write very well. fun pics of you in the box! you are one of the cutest and happiest babies ever! i think maggie thought you were something special, too, at LG this week. :)

Rachel Maples said...

You're braver than I am Pierce, Mom would kill me if I touched her computer...peace out....Deals