Not only did Pierce watch his first Daytona 500...but he also cut his first tooth!!! We felt it after his bath Sunday night and my first thought was, "Well, that was easy, I don't know why everyone makes such a big deal about teething!" Well, about 10 pm I ate my words. Pierce woke up literally SCREAMING his head off, tears flowing, everything. It was so horrible. I think that is the first time he has been completely inconsolable. Thankfully Sheldon was off Sunday night and was able to go to Walgreen's and get some Tylenol to help relieve the pain. He then stayed up most of the night with Pierce and finally figured out that part of the reason he wasn't happy when we put him in his crib was because he was cold. Once he covered him up with a blanket, he slept great! I think he may have been running a little fever and had the chills.
And in NASCAR news, Ryan Newman ended his 82 race losing streak and won the Daytona 500. Tony was in the lead with 2 laps to go, but just wasn't able to pull it off. Pierce probably thought I was a madwoman when I was screaming at the TV for him to GO GO GO!! ha ha Oh well, it's just a small tidbit of what is to come, one day Pierce will be yelling at HIS favorite driver too.
And as usual, here are some more pictures of our growing little man =)

Do you think he looks like his dad??

Pierce is starting to take an interest in Zeke

I don' t know why he had his mouth open for so long, but it was too cute





Finally a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment