Well, since I don't have a whole lot of time (did you know that newborns keep you PLENTY busy?!) I figured I would just post a couple pictures. We are still adjusting to having another family member and each day presents new challenges. I'm told it gets easier though =)
Roxie thinks she needs to help

Daddy is GREAT with Pierce!!

Reach for the stars (sort of!)
3 comments:
cutie! i think he looks like you, R, in that second shot with dad. what do you think? it does get easier, too, btw. hang in there. these first 6-10 weeks will pass and you will hit your stride (maybe sooner, everyone is different).
So glad to hear an update the first days are the hardest and you're right it does get better but there are always new challenges, that's what I've been learning this week. Suz is right you'll hit your stride I feel like I've finally started to understand D a little better and can read him better than I could just a few days ago! He's so cute, it looks like I'm coming down in August and I can't wait to meet him! Oh and see you guys too, but of course you know it's all about the kid now :o)
he is so precious! you guys are naturals at parenting! it does get easier for sure. what a doll!!! (can i call him a doll even though he's not a girl?) ah well, i'll do it anyway. pierce is an absolute doll!
Post a Comment