Friday, August 31, 2007

Figuring out the camera

After some messing around with our camera, I was able to figure out how to get it to do black and white photos though only one turned out good=) My parents will be in town this weekend so we hope to get some great pictures as well as get out of the house.




Long and skinny, though I am up to 8 lbs 10 ounces already!! Mom is going to start toting me around in the Bjorn!


Sort of a smile!!

1 comment:

Rachel Maples said...

awesome picks...I think the last picture is a smile mixed with why do you keep putting that flashing box in my face and what the heck is it...hee?! Anyways, keep the picks coming they change so fast (thank God) and before you know it he'll be 12lbs and more alert and aware than you can imagine. Can't wait to see you guys!