Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Do I look like my daddy?

When most people see Pierce or a picture of him, they say he looks like his dad. What do you think? I tried to find a picture of Sheldon with a "skull cap" on as they are called but was unsuccessful. I wanted to compare it to the one with Pierce and HIS cap (minus the paci of course.) The first picture was taken after his bath last night (which he didn't like again) and the second picture is the closest thing to a smile that I could capture, though he's had some better ones, I just didn't have the camera handy. We think he's getting cuter by the day, look out ladies! =) We have had a couple of good days now that we have figured out a feeding routine and even had a pretty good night last night, Mom even got about 5 hours of sleep. Dad's on duty tonight and tomorrow night since he's not working so perhaps I can catch up on some sleep! I'm usually ok in the mornings once I get going, it's just hard to get out of bed at 7 am when you just fell asleep at 6 =(




1 comment:

Rachel Maples said...

Well, there's no doubt he's sheldon's kid! But I see Renee there too, especially in the eyes. D's the same he's got my eye shape and mouth but the rest is Matt. I'm glad you've had some pleasant nights, there are many more to come but with some "what the crap" ones in the mix!!!! Our trip got shifted to September. we fly in the 21st and leave the 29th. Can't wait to see you guys and meet Pierce!