Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shrinky Dinks

How many of you remember Shrinky Dinks? While browsing websites last night, I came across a post on a site that I check regularly (crockpot365.blogspot.com) where she was talking about doing Shrinky Dinks in her crockpot. The name sort of rang a bell and after going to their website it all came back to me. These were the sheets of plastic that you colored and then put in the oven and they shrank and made little plastic things. I think I'll pay a visit to Hobby Lobby today and see if I can find them. Yeah, Pierce is too young to enjoy them now, but I should probably pick some up...what if they all of a sudden stop making them? He won't ever be able to enjoy them the way I did ;)



www.shrinkydinks.com

1 comment:

The McKays said...

very cool! will have to check them out, too. i loved them as a kid.