Friday, October 31, 2008
Friday's Fashion Faux Pas
Happy Halloween!! I'm starting a new segment on Friday's that will detail the worst fashion "don't" that I've seen in the past week. I think I need to start carrying a camera around for such occasions just to prove to all of you that what I'm seeing truly DOES exist =) So, this week's faux pas comes from a lady in the Kroger parking lot yesterday. Remember when overalls were "cool?" When was that, like 10-15 years ago? Overalls are still cute...if you're a kid. But if you're a grown adult, it's time to retire those things to the trash or the Halloween costume pile if you MUST hold on to them (you could always use them to dress like farmer Bob.) Well, this lady had on the bleached blue overalls...with the strap things NOT on her shoulders but around her hips AND a lovely cropped sleeveless shirt. It.was.awesome. So not only were her hips accentuated by the straps, everyone got to see some skin because her shirt just wasn't quite long enough. I swear, I need to carry a camera every where. I'm headed to the NASCAR race tomorrow with my dad and I'll probably see enough things to fill the next month of Friday's...I'll be sure to have my camera handy =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment