Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Worst dog mom ever =(

So, I think our dogs would give me the "worst mom" of the year award today. I get done giving Pierce a bath tonight and putting him to bed and come back downstairs to wash a few dishes. Roxie is pacing around the kitchen whining, which I find very odd. Sometimes she'll do this if their food bowl is empty but that wasn't the case. I just kind of brushed her off and she finally just laid down on the floor. Well, then I come into the living room to watch TV and I notice her standing by the back door, but acting as if she was almost afraid to go out. Then I realize that the doggie door is locked and they CAN'T get out. Quick flashback to 24 hours ago when I had locked the door because the neighbor was weed whacking and it sends Zeke into a crazy fit as he tries to chase it. The poor puppies had not been able to get outside to go to the bathroom for 24 hours!!! I feel horrible! I'm so proud of them for not making a "mess" in the house but can't believe that I was so absent-minded that I forgot to unlock the door.

In other news, I'm now a ChaCha guide!! Thanks to Allison for blogging about this site. You can text ANY question to ChaCha (242-242) and they will send you back a text message with the answer. You can also submit your questions via the internet at www.chacha.com. I can't wait to see what kind of wacky questions I get.

1 comment:

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

Consider that your one mistake for the year! : ) Hey and you trained them well not to "mes" in the house. At least you didn't froget about Pierce-- Always got to look at the positive sides....