And today's pictures...Pierce is not a fan of stage 3 foods (the stuff with chunks in it) but give the kid some real lasagna and he goes to town! I think we have found a new favorite food! His new fun thing is clapping. All you have to say is, "Can Pierce clap?" and he gets this big 'ol smile and starts clapping. He is learning so much when he's at Stacy's and it's exciting to watch him learn new things.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Monday Musing
You know what I find kind of silly? Girls that ride in the middle of the front seat in a pickup truck so they can sit close to their significant other. Not only do I think it's not safe but I think it looks totally out of place in suburban Dallas. You can't tell me that if they are wearing the lap seatbelt that it will keep them from going through the windshield in an accident. I'm all for wanting to be close to your loved one, but do it in a restaurant booth instead. The biggest injury you could suffer is maybe an elbow to the eye while you're fighting for the last mozzarella stick.
And today's pictures...Pierce is not a fan of stage 3 foods (the stuff with chunks in it) but give the kid some real lasagna and he goes to town! I think we have found a new favorite food! His new fun thing is clapping. All you have to say is, "Can Pierce clap?" and he gets this big 'ol smile and starts clapping. He is learning so much when he's at Stacy's and it's exciting to watch him learn new things.

And today's pictures...Pierce is not a fan of stage 3 foods (the stuff with chunks in it) but give the kid some real lasagna and he goes to town! I think we have found a new favorite food! His new fun thing is clapping. All you have to say is, "Can Pierce clap?" and he gets this big 'ol smile and starts clapping. He is learning so much when he's at Stacy's and it's exciting to watch him learn new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what priceless pics--- so knew food could be so much fun?? He's getting so big!
love your musings....too funny. D loves lasagna too, he scarfs it down actually he eats an amazing amount of food. Love the pics, look at all of Pierce's hair!!! where did that come from?! love you.
Me too! I hate the girl sitting in the middle thing. My friend purposefully got bench seats so she could do that very thing! It had to be custom made! That is ridiculous!
Post a Comment