Sunday, June 15, 2008

First time in the pool!

We went to Dealey's first birthday party yesterday (Matt & Rachel's little kiddo) and they had set up a couple pools for all the kids. Pierce had a great time and enjoyed it even more than his bath! I think we're going to have to pick up a kiddie pool for the summer. The biggest new development for Pierce is that he has discovered he can scream REALLY loud for hours on end. I guess he thinks it's amusing and to us it is too...for about 10 minutes ;) I honestly don't know how Sheldon sleeps during the day when Pierce is in the living room screaming his lungs out! Here are a few pictures from the pool party.

Not even a year old and already surrounded by the ladies!

Dealey decided to move in for some of the action


No comments: