My "35 week" picture...remember, the camera adds 10 pounds, ha!!!
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Finally...more recent pictures
I guess it's been awhile since I posted an update and pictures. We have had a busy past few weeks, traveling to Houston a few weeks ago to visit friends, then Minnesota the next weekend for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. On our way home from there we stopped in Omaha to see Steve and Heather, some friends of ours who used to live in Dallas and just had a little boy, Noah. Steve and Sheldon went golfing and Sheldon's proud to announce...that he finally broke 100...with a 95!!! We have since resumed relaxing on the couch (at least I have) and getting ready for Pierce. We have about 4 1/2 weeks to go and time has gone so fast!! My mom will be coming into town this weekend for my baby shower and I'm sure we'll do some more shopping...she called me the other night to tell me she had just won $500 on scratch offs...I guess she'll be doing all the "buying!" =) Here are some recent pictures...
Sheldon assembling the crib, with Roxie supervising
The finished product! Sheldon did a GREAT job, he even modified the drawer on the bottom a little bit because it wasn't sliding in and out very smoothly. He's so handy to have around the house =)
My "35 week" picture...remember, the camera adds 10 pounds, ha!!!

Our 2 photogenic dogs...on the rare occasion they are actually sitting still!
My "35 week" picture...remember, the camera adds 10 pounds, ha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look gorgeous girl! I love Pierce's crib! Can't wait to see you guys Friday!
4 1/2 weeks is not long at all! It will be here before you know it!
Tammy
the crib is gorgeous and you look fantastic!
Post a Comment