Friday, June 22, 2007

Testing for pictures

I'm finally getting around to figuring out how to add pictures to my blog. I figure I better get it straight so we are able to post pictures of little Pierce once he arrives. We have just 6 weeks to go, possibly just 5 since our doctor estimated his weight at the last sonogram to be one week ahead of the actual due date!! YAY!! This is an older picture, it was taken when I was 23 weeks.

2 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

I'm so excited you have a blog up! I'm hoping Pierce might come a little early say July 18!!!! That way Matt and I can see him before we leave for NY. However I am excited that you'll be posting pictures of the little dude and updates on him and you guys! We miss you tons! Hugs R

The McKays said...

Hooray for the blog indeed! You look fantastic. Can't wait to meet the boy!