Well, I just got home from the doctor and I made some progress, YAY!!! I am 2 cm dilated, 50% effaced and zero station. He said he thinks it will be another week (which I grumbled at) but are doctors ever really "sure?!" I'm still going to walk tonight once the temps cool, perhaps that will speed things along. We'll see what happens tonight and if there is no more progress, I guess it's off to work in the morning. Sheldon's mom wasn't going to come over until Sunday night but since Sheldon is working all weekend, it might be a good idea to have her here earlier in case we need to drive to the hospital, that's probably not something I want to attempt myself.
3 comments:
Woohoo! It's gonna be July 30th! I can feel it! We're praying for you!
yay!! pack your hospital bag, renee! you are going to have a BABY! we're so pumped for you guys and are praying for you. try to have the baby sometime this weekend so we can visit you while we are in town. can you arrange for that, please? thanks! :-) aliza wants to meet another new boyfriend.
Hey Aliza is spoken for..hee! I hope you have it soon too just so you can be comfortable again! Pack your bags and definitely have Sheldon's mom come over you don't want to drive to the hospital while in labor, yikes, if she can't I nominate Tammy to come stay with you! :o) I can't wait for the phone call!
Post a Comment