Thursday, April 10, 2008

A plethora of pictures...

My parents were here last weekend for the races and Pierce took his first trip to the racetrack with them on Friday. Although he didn't get any autographs, I'm sure he'll be going back. Rachel and Dealey came over on Sunday while my parents were at the races and although the boys didn't get to play very long before it was nap time for Dealey, I was able to get a few good pictures of them together. Pierce has cut a tooth on top and I think I see another one coming! Pierce still isn't all-out crawling, but as you can see from the pictures it's not from lack of trying!

Grandpa let him drive!!

They are trying to make him a Jr fan

"A Jr fan? Are you nuts? Do you know what my mom is going to say?!"

"No Dealey, you don't have a fever, but play it off for sympathy!!"

Both of them hamming it up for the camera

I think Dealey was clapping, too cute!

Pierce looks like he's posing

Feeding Grandpa

Pierce is starting to realize he can pet Zeke (Roxie growls at him when he gets close to her.)

Such a happy baby

He's got enough toys!


Click on the pictures to make them bigger, in this one you can see his bottom teeth =)


Gettin' ready to move!

Can he get any cuter??!!

3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

Can he get any cuter?

I would say probably not, but watch him prove me wrong. :o)

The McKays said...

no, he cannot get any cuter! love the teeth shot and all the ones with D.

Rachel Maples said...

the boys look so cute together. definitely need to get them together again soon!