Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Can you believe he's 9 months old!?
Crazy how fast the time has gone! Pierce had his 9 month dr visit today and everything was super. He weighed in at 19 pounds 1 ounce (40th percentile) and is 29 1/4 inches long (80th percentile.) He has also started actual crawling! He'll go about 3-4 feet and then drop to his belly and do the army crawl the rest of the way. It's very cute! He's pulling up on everything now and of course getting into everything. It's pretty easy to entertain him now since he's so mobile which makes it nice for me since I can get things done around the house. We spent this past weekend in San Antonio visiting Sheldon's family and friends. Sheldon rode his motorcycle down and I flew down with Pierce. Gone are the days of Pierce sleeping on the plane. He wanted to climb on everything and everyone in sight and it was VERY hard to contain him for the short 50 minute flight. Things are going to be very interesting when we fly to MN in a few weeks. Pierce loves to give kisses and one of the pictures below is him kissing a stuffed bear that Sheldon's parents have, it was too cute! There are also some of him in a swing for the first time. I took about 20 pictures and he wasn't smiling in a single one, but we know he had fun because the minute we took him out, he got mad and started screaming =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, I can't believe it!
I love him so much!
he's huge! it's fun to see him standing and playing. time goes so fast! you'll be having conversations with him in no time. xoxo
Post a Comment