We finally got to see Pierce roll over!! He rolled over in his crib about 3 weeks ago but we didn't get to actually see him do it (he fell asleep on his stomach and woke up on his back.) This morning when I went up to get him from his crib, he was swinging to the side like there was no tomorrow and I knew it wouldn't be long until he went all the way over. Well, I got home from work today and thought I would let him try again. I put him on his back and it wasn't long before he flipped over. Then we put him on his stomach and in no time he flipped again and we were able to get it on video. Talk about excited parents!! My mom arrives tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be equally excited to see how much he is growing. She will be watching Pierce for the next week as Sheldon has to go back to work
.
3 comments:
that little grin is just classic! and yeah, pierce, for rolling over! you are a big boy now. way to go on new foods, too.
Sheldon sounds so adorable in the video!
older ladies, alright pierce!
Post a Comment