Pierce had his 4 month checkup this past Thursday, though he was actually 4 1/2 months old (I didn't call early enough to schedule it I guess.) He weighed in at 15 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile) and was 26 1/4 inches long (90th percentile!) Everything else checked out ok and the doctor said that it was ok to continue feeding Pierce fruits and veggies. Our little man is quite the eater and it's often hard to get the food in his mouth fast enough! I don't have any recent pictures, this is actually one of the first times I've been able to use our computer for the past week. The hard drive crashed again and it was in the shop for about 3 days. The guy that fixed it was able to recover some of the data, but the slide show that Sheldon was working on for his department Christmas party wasn't some of it. Thankfully, Sheldon had backed up all of our pictures about a week before it happened so we didn't lose any of those. I'll try to get some new pictures this week and then will of course have some from Christmas. We will be spending the holiday in MN, I was able to find some last minute plane tickets for a reasonable price so we don't have to drive, YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment