Monday, October 15, 2007

The leaves are falling

We made it to MN after a successful trip on the plane. Pierce did great, he slept almost the entire time! He woke up 20 minute before we landed and was hungry so we gave him a bottle and he was good to go. Everyone is excited to see him and there's never a shortage of people wanting to hold him. We took family pictures on Saturday and here is one of the cute ones of Pierce. He was a champ during the pictures...despite his nap being interrupted 15 minutes after he fell asleep. It's much cooler here so we really have to bundle him up, even double layers at night!

Pierce wasn't sure what to think of the leaves

Grandparents and Great Grandparents


It's so cold that Pierce needs a cap!

3 comments:

The McKays said...

oh, i love the brown shirt in the leaves! frame it. what a great family shot, too. glad you guys are having fun!

Rachel Maples said...

Love the cool weather...In my mind I keep thinking it'll be 90 degrees when we get to tx in Nov. matt rolls his eyes at me and says baby you've lived there forever you know it's not 90 in Nov....we'll see is what I say :oO Be safe coming home!

Gloria Furman said...

I love the leaves picture, too! I will have to print it for Aliza's crush book. :-)