Saturday, October 6, 2007

For Allison =)

We went to my friend Patty's baby shower this morning and Pierce slept almost the entire time (after sleeping a full 8 hours the night before!) My friend Allison couldn't believe it was the same baby that she had seen at 2 weeks old because he was so content. Well, here ya go Allison...proof that it WAS the same baby =) He was pretty fussy at one point this evening until he got some more food in his belly. There is also a video of Pierce earlier in the day while he was on his playmat, he LOVES the light up musical star and starts smiling before we even turn it on.



Look at that lower lip


There's even a tear in this one

1 comment:

eleventhirtysix images said...

Renee!!!! You pinched that baby just make him cry for pictures, didn't you????

And I didn't believe it was the same baby b/c he's so BIG, not because he's happy.... of COURSE he's happy! You guys figured each other out, so life is easy now, right? ;oP

He's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sad I only got to hold him for 30 seconds before I had to run off and do something.

Really - he's perfect. Absolutely perfect.