Doesn't like: Being disciplined for eating said cake and thunderstorms
Who couldn't love a face like this?!
Well, right now it's ME! So after my cake debacle last night I decided to make another one tonight. I didn't want to let my co-workers down and not bring in cake tomorrow. So, cake is baked and cooling on the counter. I go upstairs to give Pierce a bath. I'm not up there for more than 5 minutes and have to come back down to grab something (yes, I left him unsupervised in the tub GASP!!!!) Good thing I did as I find my stupid dog eating the FREAKIN' CAKE!! What the hell?!? Oh I said some mighty cuss words, which I won't share here because my grandma reads this blog, but I was TICKED! So now instead of it being a 3 layer cake, it's only 2. I was able to salvage half of 2 of the layers, but I'm still mad. Don't worry co-workers, I cut off the parts that the dog touched =)
No comments:
Post a Comment