The pictures below are what happens when your toddler gets ahold of your hairspray. You can tell he watches everything I do because he grabbed that bottle and put it to his head like he was spraying it. I decided to spike what little hair he has and it looked so darn CUTE!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Done with the bottle
So, it's finally time to put away the bottles. I know, I probably should have done this 5 months ago, but giving Pierce a bottle right away when he woke up and one before he went to bed assured me that he was getting a decent amount of milk every day (even though he does LOVE his sippy cups.) But honestly, the reason I'm tired of them is not because I think Pierce is too old...I'm just tired of washing them! I tell you this, I will NEVER recommend Dr. Browns bottles to a new mom because there are just too many parts to wash. Perhaps they DO help reduce the amount of air that a baby takes in, but 4 parts to each bottle is 2 parts too many.
The pictures below are what happens when your toddler gets ahold of your hairspray. You can tell he watches everything I do because he grabbed that bottle and put it to his head like he was spraying it. I decided to spike what little hair he has and it looked so darn CUTE!!




The pictures below are what happens when your toddler gets ahold of your hairspray. You can tell he watches everything I do because he grabbed that bottle and put it to his head like he was spraying it. I decided to spike what little hair he has and it looked so darn CUTE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so freaking cute.
And the solution to the dr. browns bottles is the new washing basket they have....
My life changed after I found it.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908669
Pierce, you are such a good-looking dude!!
Post a Comment