Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Introducing...PT Blackwell

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I now introduce you to the famous PT Blackwell!! Well, at least that's what we hope to hear in the future. Check out which leg Pierce moves the most...the right one...which is of course the THROTTLE leg!!! =) I KNEW we had a racer on our hands!



Now you know who ISN'T his favorite driver!
(Thanks Allison for the cute onesie!)

5 comments:

The McKays said...

maggie was mesmerized with the video. can't wait to meet him!

Rachel Maples said...

too cute, I love the kicking, D starts kicking the minute he wakes up and doesn't stop but that's pretty consistent with his activity in utero! I've already introduced the soccer ball and he loves it. He's going to be playing with Beckham by age 10! Can't wait for the boys to meet!

Brad and Tammy said...

And PT is a milk drinker! Perfect! VROOOooommmmmmmm!

Sabrina said...

I love this picture! He's just looking right at the camera with that mischievious little look! Too precious!

Gloria Furman said...

that's hysterical!!!