Saturday, September 8, 2007

6 weeks old

Pierce will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and although he still doesn't sleep much at night, he's becoming more interactive when he's awake. I caught some really good pictures of him smiling yesterday, right before he started screaming bloody murder because he was hungry (again.)


His head is getting bigger, this cap almost doesn't fit anymore






"What are YOU lookin' at?"


He didn't stay content here very long



He loves his O.C.C. outfit (thanks Julie!)


I love taking pictures when he's sleeping =)

2 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

You love taking pictures when he's sleeping because you can look at them when he won't sleep and remind yourself that he will again sleep at some point!!!! heee. Oh my gosh, Matt and are so jealous of the O.C.C. gear, D definitely needs an O.C.C. shirt, we'll have to get once for him to wear with his motorcycle jeans I want to order from theGap...it's getting closer we'll see you guys really soon!

The McKays said...

oh he is so cute, i just want to squeeze him!