Yes, it's been forever since I posted and I apologize. Pierce's bedtime seems to get later and later and by the time he goes to bed, all I want to do is plop down on the couch and relax my brain! I do have a couple pictures to post though. This is Pierce with his little girlfriend that lives 2 houses down. She's a month younger and they have so much fun together.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Pierce's Paci
The paci is gone, the paci is gone....thank the Lord the paci is GONE!!! =) I really didn't think it would be this easy but I'm very thankful it was. I was really stressing about how we were going to handle all the screaming and fit throwing! All I had to do was bribe Pierce with a few toys and everything went awesome! He still says "but I want one" when I put him in his bed, but he quits when I walk out the door =)
Yes, it's been forever since I posted and I apologize. Pierce's bedtime seems to get later and later and by the time he goes to bed, all I want to do is plop down on the couch and relax my brain! I do have a couple pictures to post though. This is Pierce with his little girlfriend that lives 2 houses down. She's a month younger and they have so much fun together.

Yes, it's been forever since I posted and I apologize. Pierce's bedtime seems to get later and later and by the time he goes to bed, all I want to do is plop down on the couch and relax my brain! I do have a couple pictures to post though. This is Pierce with his little girlfriend that lives 2 houses down. She's a month younger and they have so much fun together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back! Now bring back the fashion police pics!
Post a Comment