Already? How can my baby be 2 already? I never thought time would go this fast when you have a kid, whew!!! We were in MN this past weekend to celebrate Pierce's birthday with my family and to enjoy some cooler weather. It was also one last trip where we didn't have to buy him a plane ticket =) Pierce had a wonderful time and entertained anyone who came to the house. He spent most of his time outside and it was nice to be out there with him and not sweat to death. Posted are some pictures from the trip.
Pierce, you will never stop entertaining and amusing us. Our love for you grows more and more every day and we can't imagine what we ever did without you. We are excited to watch you learn and grow and experience life. We love you little man!
Pierce's new car...my parents bought it before he even turned 1 but he's just now getting to try it out. Right now, I don't think he's too sure about it
Well, ok...maybe this is pretty cool after all
Now all I need are the ladies...
He finally figured out how to drive it and it was hilarious. He would get out like he was done and then immediately get back in and do it again. Everyone was cracking up! It didn't take him long to figure out that the shifter was used to switch from forward to reverse.
Having fun with the balloon
Come back here!
Pure excitement!
Perhaps I can use it as a punching bag
A fourth generation photo: Pierce, myself, my mom and my mom's parents
2 comments:
Funny how we were talking about cool cars the other day. I definitely have car envy for Pierce's sweet new wheels!
happy 2nd! where did the time go!? he is so big. i really loved the video! he totally looks like a little future racer. i can see it now!
Post a Comment