Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For the love of shoes

Have you ever had a pair of shoes that you wish you would have bought 2 pair of because you love them SO much? Well, that's how I feel about a pair of slip-on Keds that I have. I remember the day I bought them...I was shopping at DSW with my mom and when I tried them on, I admit, I was not crazy about them. I bought them because they were on sale and I thought I might wear them a few times. I didn't think they would match many of my outfits so I figured their days would be few and far between. Well, I have to admit that I love.my.Keds. I would wear them every day if I could and I have come to the realization that they match any shirt I put on. But like any pair of well worn shoes, they are starting to get grungy and smelly. I've tried everything...throwing them in the wash machine, putting in odor eater insoles, sprinkling powder inside of them, nothing seems to help. I just don't want to give them up!! I have googled the part # that is inside, I have searched for them on ebay and even on keds.com and I came up with nothing. So if any of my blog friends out there happen to come across a pair of these in size 9, please think of me and grab them. I'll even pay you an extra 10% for your troubles =)

2 comments:

Kimberly Blackwell said...

I will look at the Wal-Mart here for you. I think I seen some like that. Do they have to be that color?

Unknown said...

This stuff is the best foot and shoe powder I've ever found. Sprinkle it in your shoes at night and rub it on your feet in the morning -- it doesn't clump and stick to your feet, and it doesn't smell funny. It's expensive, but worth it. (It also works as an underarm deodorant if you run out!)