Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving....and no faux pas

I just realized that it's Monday and not only have I not posted about Thanksgiving, I didn't do a Friday faux pas =( Forgive me, I'll do double this Friday. I'll be at the airport tomorrow so I'm sure I'll see MANY worthy outfits! I'm headed to Michigan for the rest of the week for work and last I heard, they had just accumulated 6 inches of snow and it's only about 30 degrees. Ugh, yuck.

So, our Thanksgiving with friends was a success. I cooked my first turkey and it turned out pretty yummy, as was the rest of the food. Our friends Aron and Suzanne and their daughter Maggie spent the holiday with us and it was awesome to be with great friends! We got everyone in the picture, with the exception of Pierce, all we got was the back of his head.


Even though the weather was rather chilly all weekend, Pierce wanted to be outside. He discovered the water hose and saw that it was dripping, so here's what he did next...


Ahh, the life of boys...

1 comment:

Kimberly Blackwell said...

I don't know which is better, the water that comes out of a hose or the water that is in a drinking bowl that the cats or dog drink out of?
I do know that when they where small and just crawling around it was fun to splash and get all over the kitchen floor and get their outfits soaking wet. (Mini pool in the house!)