Well, I wanted to start a weekly thing here called "Monday Musings" but Monday came and went and guess what, I didn't do it. So hopefully this next Monday I will remember to just post random thoughts and stuff. I know everyone enjoys pictures, but there are some things that I just find humorous and/or have to get off my chest and what better place than here! But anyways, here are some recent pics =) I have a great video of Pierce dancing in front of the TV but I can't figure out how to get it off the video camera on to here so I have to wait for Sheldon to do it for me tomorrow. Pierce is eating more table food and we found out yesterday that he loves tator tot hotdish. He's also a big fan of cheese and yogurt. He is officially crawling now and get places pretty quickly. Every once in a while he drops to the Army crawl but it doesn't last long. He had his first experience in a sandbox at Stacy's house and of course, a handful of sand went in his mouth. He realized it wasn't very tasty and decided it was more fun to play in it than to eat it. All of the pictures of Pierce in the blue shirt were taken at the Dallas Arboretum when my mom was here a couple weeks ago. All of them turned out great!!








"I KNOW there is ice cream in here!!"

"I'll just have to settle for root beer"

"I know Roxie makes Great Grandma
Nordmeier nervous, but it's okay, she is really starting to like me now. She even lets me crawl up to her and whack her on the head a few times. It looks like she's being mean in this picture, but she was just smiling. Mom is always there supervising."

Those beautiful blue eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment