Sunday, November 11, 2007

New pictures

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted...but this time I have an excuse...I had to go back to work =( I've been back for 2 weeks and it sucks (to put it lightly.) I would much rather be home with Pierce. The up-side is that Sheldon is home with him for 6 weeks and he is doing a great job. Pierce is napping like a champ during the day and it sounds like Sheldon has it pretty easy ;) In other developments, Pierce is sleeping through the night on a regular basis, he averages 8-10 hours a night, yay!! We have gotten into a pretty good routine and he usually goes to bed around 8 pm and wakes up in time to eat before I have to go to work. He now enjoys bath time and is slowly getting some more hair. He will grab onto pretty much anything that you put in his lap and he found his thumb for a short time today. Here are some new pictures...some with his stuffed puppy, some from the wedding we were at today, and one just hanging around the house.






Even though you can't see his face, I thought this was cute.
"Power to the people!"


He loves his fist AND his puppy


Not sure what he was looking at, but it must have been interesting!




Weddings make you TIRED!

2 comments:

The McKays said...

that knuckle sandwich again! i love his little fist. too cute. the first smiling pic is the best; he looks just like a little Sheldon. and i love his snazzy green shirt for the wedding.

Rachel Maples said...

Yeah for new pics I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how work was going :o( Pierce has changed so much it seems, in his face I think he's looking more and more like a little boy! I miss you, we need to find some time to hang very very soon! hugs R